Friday, August 3, 2012

Resources for Traumatic Brain Injury: The Kindness of Strangers

Resources for Traumatic Brain Injury: The Kindness of Strangers:

'via Blog this'

In my other blog, I highlighted a kindness I experienced from someone I don't know, and I included a plug for another kind stranger, SpellCheckPlus. As I reviewed my post it occurred to me SpellCheckPlus is precisely the kind of online educational tool that should be highlighted in this blog, so here is the plug I posted for SpellCheckPlus in my other blog.




Another "kind stranger," SpellCheckPlus
gave me a free subscription to their online 
grammar checker. Their valuable tool enables 
me to write intelligibly in spite of my current 
limitations.





Bookmark the link above, and try the free version of this tool the next time you want an

understandable spelling and grammar critique of your writing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome comments. I don't recall ever removing any. I AM the blog administrator, so how can this be? Is this incident another example of amnesia, or did something else happen? Sorry, grohon. Repost your comment, and I'll make sure I read what you have to say, and whether I agree, I'll post it if it is not abusive.

    ReplyDelete